Saturday, February 19, 2022

6 Great Reasons Why People Love Golfing

What made you fall in love with this awesome, crazy, incredible sport? Many netizens have given their reasons for falling in love with golf, such as self-challenge, beautiful scenery, idol power, good parent-child time... See if it is also the reason why you entered the pit.


06 Golfing requires you to be 100% committed and focused

If you want to play well, you need to forget everything else

"I love the attention it takes to get the game right... When I tried to put that little white ball into that tiny hole, all the distractions in my head were gone for four and a half hours." - Robert Soldwish

Golfing takes focusing


05 The smell of freshly mowed grass, the crisp sound of hitting the ball...

Here is the ultimate visual, olfactory and auditory feast

"It's the smell of new leather gloves, the sound of golf shoes on loose dirt. It's dreamy, but it's real." - Ronnie Castillo

"The sights and sounds of the golf course: the birds and the wind." - Arlington

"I fell in love with golf and have always loved it. Playing on the course is a rare and wonderful time with nothing but comfortable greenery, lush scenery and the sounds of nature. No matter who plays, no There's going to be a bad day." - Christopher Brown


04 Fall in love with golfing - nice shot

Even if you play badly, a good shot is enough

"At that moment, just as you've hit the perfect shot, you look up and you see the ball galloping toward the flagpole. Your eyes widen, your heart beats a little faster, and you feel like you're going up and down in your heart. For a split second, you really think you're going to make a hole in one. The moment the ball hits the ground, all your worries disappear. It's exactly the same feeling a person feels when he thinks about a loved one."— José Coqui Donis

"The excitement of hitting a good shot. As frustrating as a bad shot is, wanting to smash the club and never set foot on the court again, those three or four good hits throughout the game were enough to make me happy. Like yummy, every day is a brand new day, go and play!" - Matt Enright


03 Golfing is a lifelong sport

Unlike other sports, golf is never too old

"I've been playing softball since I was a kid, and I didn't get into golf until I was in my 30s. When I hit the first ball, I watched the little white ball fly into the air. I knew I was done, and I fell in love with the game hopelessly. I A moving ball can be hit anywhere on a softball field, but a little white ball that is completely still is challenging me, my patience, my competitive spirit. Just want to shout to heaven: Why didn't I play golf sooner! ” – Andrea Forsythe Dunn

"I've played basketball most of my life, and when I retired, I thought I'd never play sports again. A friend convinced me to start golf and I fell in love with it on day one. It's integrity, discipline, honor, Challenging myself, I'm stuck in it, I can't extricate myself." - Adolphus Drain

"I'm good at all the sports I've ever played, but golf is the hardest sport, and it motivates me even more. I have to play well and get better." - Heafey


02 Reasons to fall in love with golf: The power of idols

A special player leads you into the sport

"I fell in love with golf because of Tiger Woods. The first time I saw him on TV, when I was very young, I found something special about him, and I haven't missed anything about him and golf over the years. The news. Year after year, my love for golf has grown.” - Mampati Sojenqa

Watching Sevi Ballesteros at the Irish Open at Royal Dublin and Portmarnock many years ago...all I can say is: Fantastic golf! ” - Dermot Whiston

"Greg Norman . . . without a doubt." - Brad Tozell


01 Reasons to fall in love with golfing: It reminds you of a special time with your family

Whether grandparents, or parents, many of us have a love for the sport to thank

"My grandfather took me to a golf course when I was 8 years old. One of the holes had a pond in front of the tee, and it took 130 yards to cross, and he didn't have the distance to cross the obstacle every time, so he always used that A floating ball tee off. If it goes into the water, he'll pick it up, throw a normal ball nearby, and take a penalty. I've never forgotten these scenes, this sly little old man, brought us So much joy." - Eric Bronsveld

Golfing means family time

“Before, spending three to five hours on the court with my dad and grandmother was my happiest moment. Now, I take my kids out on the court and enjoy rare family time.” – Jim Bennett

"I've played golf with my dad since I was a kid and every time I come home from vacation with his golf buddies. I was at the famous Pebble Beach course for the first time last weekend and I wanted to share it with my dad This particular experience. I used a Marker with his name on it, and it dawned on me that it wasn't helping me because I realized Dad couldn't putt anymore." - Tom Schipper

"My dad took me to golf lessons when I was 5 and it was a shared hobby. It was one of the only sports he could play because of his heart condition. He's gone now... but every The next time I'm on the tee to tee off, I'll think back to our time on the court." - Brent Fawcett

So why did you fall in love with golf? Welcome to leave a message and tell your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Public Golf Experience Season

On August 18th, the "Volkswagen Golf Season, Together GOLF", initiated by the China Golf Association and supported by the All-Chin...